Tuesday 14 July 2015

Welcome to My blog

Hi   My name is Emrullah. I was born in Diyarbakır in the south east part of Turkey. Firstly, I would like to give you information about my family. I have two sisters. One of her name is Şeyma who is about to start the collage this year and my older sister’s name is Zainab who is housewife keeping herself busy with her children. My mother’s name is Aklime from Diyarbakır who is coming from Kurdish origin. She is responsible for the house work. My father’s name is Şükrü who is from Mardin and originally Arab/Syrian. He is retired and currently dealing with his business. We live in Mersin because of my father’s work.If I need to give information about myself, I grew up and studied in Diyarbakır until the end of my high school. Then I studied at the Department of Political Science and Public Affairs at Kocaeli University. Upon graduation in 2011, I studied at Erciyes University for a year for my master’s degree with thesis.  My English is at intermediate level and I come to Calgary for improve my English. Due to the fact that my father and mother use Turkish at home, I was unable speak neither Arabic nor Kurdish. However, my father can speak Arabic and my mother can speak Kurdish .I am interested cinema and music.My favorite directors are Tarkovsky, Kim ki dunk, Akira kurosawa.




No comments:

Post a Comment